- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 c. water
- 1 pkg. Western Family Three Cheese Skillet Meals
- 2 c. Western Family Salsa
- ½ c. Western Family Milk
- 1-2 t. Western Family Chili Powder (add more or less depending on desired heat level)
- 2 oz (160z) Western Family Pinto Beans, rinsed & drained.
- Western Family Sour Cream and Corn Chips for Garnish
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Drain
- Add water, uncooked pasta and sauce mix, salsa, milk, chili powder and beans.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve hot in bowls with corn chips and our sour cream as garnish.